Lets start with Walgreens, I walked in with a $5 RR
Transaction 1 :
Depends 3 pack - 4.49 - $1.50 coupon
One Touch Ultra Mini - 19.99 - $10 coupon (4/26) + $10 store coupon (IVC)
Haribro Gummies - .79 - .35 coupon from their facebook page
Total before coupons - 26.35
Total Out of Pocket - 3.47
Savings - 22.80 + 3.50 RR
Transaction 2 :
Depends 3 pack - 4.49 - $1.50 coupon (4/15)
One Touch Ultra Mini - 19.99 - $10 coupon (4.26) + $10 store coupon (IVC)
(2) Lady Speed Stick - 2/$4 - BOGO coupon (4.29)
A little toy my daughter loves from 3.49 clearance to .99 (filler)
I also used a $5 RR
Total before coupons - 38.96
Total paid out of pocket - 2.18
Savings - 36.78 + $3.50 RR
(I plan on getting 4 more One Touch this week, one went to a family member, the other 3 will be donated, along with the depends to the local senior center)
CVS - I walked in with $12 in ECB
Transaction 1 - I had a raincheck from last week for the 8.99 blink with 8.99 ECB
1 Blink tears - 8.99 - $1/1 coupon
Total 7.99
Savings - $4.30 + $12.00 RR
Transaction 2 -
2 Pantene - 2/$6.97 - BOGO coupon (4.29) I was told I could use a $1 coupon as well, but you CAN NOT
1 Colgate Max toothpaste - $2.99 - $2.00 coupon (4/29) -
1 Lip butter (original price was 3.99, it was on clearence for .74 cents, it's by the perfume, I love it)
6 skinny cow single candies - 1.19 (sale B2G1) - (2) B2G1 coupons (4.29)
3 Aveeno Body Lotion - 3.49 each (sale B2G1) - (3) $1/1 coupons (I was told I could use the $2 coupons, you CAN NOT)
3 puffs plus - I had a deal for this, but it did not work out, we needed tissues anyhow.
I used $12 in RR for this (from last week)
Total before coupons - $43.29
Total out of pocket - $5.16
Total savings - $38.13 + $3.29 in RR
It wasn't as good as last week, but I got some things I needed. Good trip for me.
Also on a side note, I got a air purifier today for $4.94.
Walmart - Holmes Air Purifier - 14.95 - $10.00 coupon (www.coupons.com) plus there is a mail in for a free filter.
Also the Zertec that wouldn't work at Dollar General worked at walmart. So heres that deal
5 ct Zertec - 5.37 - $4.00 coupon (4/15 I believe) - 1.37 each
Peace, Love and Tea.
No comments:
Post a Comment