Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I won Publix 5/8

(6) Silk Fruit and Protien - $2.50
Publix Mac and Cheese - $1.89
(2) 12 oz spam - $2.69
(2) SunDown Vitamins - $3.29
(15) Kool- Aid - 5/$1.00
(1) Alexia Potato - $3.79
(1) Smoked Ham - $3.89
(6) Foil Pans - $1.68 each BOGO
(2) Jello Pudding (Mother in law had to have it)
(1) 18 pack of M&M singles - Clerance - $3.50

Total before coupons - $68.11

Coupons -
$5/2 Publix Sundown Vitamins
(6) .75/1 Publix Silk coupons
(6) $1/1 Foil Pans (This is a MM)
(4) .75/1 Silk
(2) $1/1 Silk
(1) Buy 2 spam get the Mac and cheese free
(1) $1/2 Spam
(2) $1/1 Sundown Vitamins
(1) PUBLIX .75/1 Alexia (I forgot my $1/1 at home, will have them adjust)
(1) Buy 10 koolaid get 5 free
(1) $2/1 Ham purchase

Total AFTER coupons = $23.93

Savings of $45.18

Those foil pans, and vitamins are money makers. Pepsi next would have been too, but my store was out. Pepsi is an .80 cents per one bought money maker... I'm planning on trying another publix tonight for those.

No comments:

Post a Comment